[RTTY] The gripe - let's get back on track

radioman01 radioman01 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 31 18:34:14 EST 2007

Phil,
there's been allot of chatter in the past on the spider cluster list
about just that, and the general consensus is..
it bad.
there is some code, or back bone traffic between cluster computers that
are identifying  a "self spotter"
and telling its neibour about it,  iv seen it, in what form or how its
looking at a "self spotter"  i don't know,
and im really afraid on starting that thread again
so in some sense cluster computers are dealing with this issue, what is
the penalty i don't know if any,
but i believe this problem/feature is starting to be addressed...

Tony
NN1D