[RTTY] DL-DX K4WW Claimed

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sun Jul 8 13:23:25 EDT 2007

Shelby - K4WW said:

"Thanks to all for the contacts, even the station that worked me on 14.076 at 2152, then spotted another station, 10Hz above me, at 2154?"

I can't tell whether you are pleased or displeased with this spot, Shelby.

I will make a spot like this when I hear two stations conflicting with each other. I presume neither station can hear the other. Typically the two stations are geographically close together (a pair of W8's or DL's).

Sometimes I get a chuckle when both stations return to the same caller... it's an almost automatic NIL for one of them!

My thought about this is a double spot is an alert that I might want to change frequency.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN