[RTTY] Personal

Dean L. Wilson wilderoo at insightbb.com
Tue Jul 17 03:43:06 EDT 2007

Good morning, all:

Hey! Have a problem you can't solve? Don't call "Ghost Busters". Call the RTTY crew. I had a problem. Couldn't find a current copy of MMTTY.

I called the RITTY crew. Immediately, I received 14 sure fire resolutions for my problem. Geez, what a great group of guys

Let it be known, I now have a current copy of MMTTY in my machine. I am currently working my way through the MMTTY Help file - diligently - and can honestly see a glimmer of light at the end of my very long tunnel.

To all of those who so graciously took the time to help solve my problem, a sincere and deeply felt "Thank you". Camaraderie rules!