[RTTY] DMC RTTY CONTEST

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 19:45:33 EDT 2007

2007/7/17, Andrei Stchislenok <asnp3d at gmail.com>:

> Expecting interferences between two Contests - NAQP and the new one - DMC.
> Almost the same time frame - why organizers of DMC did not check the
> calendar of the RTTY Events? I do not think that they did it on purpose...
>     NAQP
> RTTY
> DMC
> RTTY: 1800Z July 21 to 0600Z July 22, 2007          12000Z July 21 to
> 12000Z July 22, 2007

NAQP is sitting just in the middle of this newly born DMC... Bad Mistake...

Not nice, not nice...  There are plenty (well, have some weekends left
without RTTY     Contests).
NAQP RTTY July exists since year 2000, if not earlier, now what? A Mess with
the numbers, stations etc etc.. Two different RTTY Contests in one weekend
:(
With due respect to the QSL printers who created the DMC Contest to promote
their business, I would check the calendar first, and ask RTTY Community;
before issuing this contest... I personally like every RTTY Contest and
participate if time permits on all of them; DMC is not an exclusion.

DMC managers! - Please change the dates in the next year (this years is too
late), move it to June or September, there are some free weekends available.

73's to all and see you in NAQP RTTY Contest

Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

--
73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D