[RTTY] First K3 FSK QSO Tonight

Doug Hall k4dsp.doug at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 12:13:56 EDT 2007

Apparently quite a few people do "get it" since the first two
production runs are said to be sold out.

The expectation is that the K3 will provide receiver performance that
exceeds radios anywhere near its price point. Dynamic range, IP3,
close-in performance, etc. are said to be exceptional, with the
(optional) 2nd receiver providing the same level of performance,
something not generally found in other dual-receive setups.

I want one. I just sold my Pro3 (I have reason to believe that the K3
will be much better) and while I am not "on the fence" I will wait
until the K3 has been out a while and is generally available before
ordering. Meanwhile I have other rigs.

73,
Doug, K4DSP