[RTTY] DMC RTTY CONTEST

Graham Ridgeway m5aav at btinternet.com
Tue Jul 17 13:07:20 EDT 2007

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:52:04 +0300, "Steve and Judy"
<hodgson at cytanet.com.cy> wrote:

>Does anyone know anything about the DMC RTTY Contest due to be held this weekend ??
>

>73  Steve  ZC4Li.

I'll be around <smile> Well either Me or my 'Contest Alter Ego - aka
G8UYD]

*****************

Rules 2007

1.Date and time

Start: 12:00 GMT -Saturday 21 July 2007
End: 12:00 GMT -Sunday 22 July 2007
(3-th weekend of July)

2.Categories:

1. SOAB-LP
2. SOAB-HP
3. MOABST-HP

*SOAB-LP(Single operator, all bands, low power). Maximum power 100
watts.
Only one signal is allowed on any one time.SOAB-LP operators may
change the band in any time. SOAB-LP operators should perform all of
the operating, logging and spotting functions.
*SOAB-HP(Single operator, all bands, high power). No output power
limit on all bands. Only one signal is allowed on any one time.
SOAB-HP operators should perform all of the operating, logging and
spotting functions.
*MOABST-HP(Multi operators, all bands, single transmiter, high power).
No output power limit on all bands. Only one transmiter and one signal
on the band is allowed on any one time. MOABST-HP operators may change
the band once in
any 5 minute period.

3.Bands:

80 meters band (3.5 MHz)
40 meters band (7 MHz)
20 meters band (14 MHz)
15 meters band (21 MHz)
10 meters band (28 MHz)

4.Exchange:

Signal report + serial number, starting 001
(Example: 599 001)

5.QSO points:

Each completed QSO scores 1 (one) point.

6.Multipliers:

1. All DXCC countries and JA, W, VE, and VK areas count as multiplier.
2. Continents.
*Multipliers and continents count only once in the contest regardless
of band

7.Scoring:

QSO points x Continents (max.6) x Multipliers = TOTAL SCORE

8.Log instructions:

1) Logs must be submited in CABRILO format by e-mail to:

dmcrtty at digital-modes-club.org

2) All logs must be received by 22 August 2007
3) All time must be in GMT
4) Logs must be sent as an attachment file
-The subject line of your e-mail must include your callsign and
categorie
(Example: WA2XXX - SOAB-HP)
4) Your log can be sent by post to:
DMC Contest Commitee
P.O.Box 8
6000 Stara Zagora
Bulgaria
-Please send us a compatible PCI computer disc containing your
cabrillo file.Don't forget to label the disc with your callsign and
your cattegory.
5) All logs received after 22 August 2007 will be accepted as "CHECK
LOG"
6) All discs received via post must be claimed no later than 22 August
2007.

9. Discqualification:

1) Violation of the rules; unsportmanlike behavior.
2) Actions and decisions of the DMC Contest Committee are oficial and
final.

10. Awards:

Throphies will be awarded to category winners
Certificates will be awarded top 5 (five) stations in each category
Additional prizes:
-1000 full color QSL cards (personal designed) will be awarded to the
winners in each category, sponsored by Gold Print Service
73 Graham M5AAV
Please do not forget the TARA sponsored contests...
 See ... http://www.n2ty.org/seasons/tara_seasons.html

Next one is The TARA Grid Dip Shindig - August 4th 0000Z to 2400Z
Have fun