[RTTY] NAQP

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Sun Jul 22 08:22:25 EDT 2007

    just played S&P.

A real struggle, for some reason, super strong stations couldn't hear me on
20.
Maybe it was prop, maybe my beam was too much and higher angle antennas
would have been better. 40 was much better.
The theory of reciprocity was NOT working for me yesterday. lol

Did anyone else see this.
twice, I answered stations calling cq only to have them change frequency up
and down with each transmission.
I did not have rit/xit/split or 'net/afc' enabled. I checked.
And they were the only two stations that I had this situation with.

Fun contest, thanks guys, and I really enjoyed the name 'GOOBER'.
Not as many 'unique creative' names as past NAQP's. <smile>

T-Shirts: Recipes for the Computer Illiterate