[RTTY] RTTY via LoTW - WHO HAS WHAT?

Robert Chudek k0rc at pclink.com
Mon Jul 23 13:49:03 EDT 2007

Rick Murphy - K1MU has a LoTW Query website that is "fill in the blanks" to get a variety of reports. You specify what you want to know and it assembles the commands and sends it to LoTW. The LoTW collects the information, creates a report, and sends it back to you in a LOTWREPORT.ADI file. You would need to import this ADIF file into a blank logbook database and that application would give you your totals. It doesn't appear a simple report is available direct from LoTW.

I can't say whether this tool will satisfy your specific need John but it's a good site to bookmark if you are not already aware of it.

http://www.rickmurphy.net/lotwquery.htm

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN