[RTTY] RTTY via LoTW - WHO HAS WHAT?

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Mon Jul 23 14:12:06 EDT 2007

Hi Bob,

This link worked great in generating an lotwreport.adi file that can be
imported into your own log.  For lotw DXCC/WAS status I'd skip the various
selectons and just check the second box "Report on QSL Records Only?" box.
I tried it leaving the callsign blank and it worked fine.  This way you get
a file with all of your LotW QSLs and you can check all of the various
awards you're interested in via your own logging software.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the code!"
w2nra.com