[RTTY] Setting up WriteLog function keys

Mike - W0TMW mikew at crucis.net
Sat Jun 9 20:56:14 EDT 2007

I had a few moments to listen to the contest. I'm working on getting
Writelog setup and I'm confused on the instructions on setting up the
function keys.

As I read it, if you want a sequence number, you set %3 to get "001".
But what is %b and %c and what is their function and how are they used?

Would someone be willing to post their function key setup?

Thanks,

Mike - W0TMW

dangerous content by F-Prot and MailScanner,
and is believed to be clean.