[RTTY] Anarts exchanges

Bill Turner dezrat at copper.net
Sun Jun 10 10:34:29 EDT 2007

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 21:34:47 -0700, "Tom Osborne" <w7why at verizon.net>
wrote:

>We should get a consistant way of doing this so we will all be sending the
>same exchange.  73 and CU in the contest.
>Tom W7WHY

------------ REPLY FOLLOWS ------------

I agree, consistency is important. I always send the exchange in the
order it appears in the official rules, although I doubt that is
really a requirement. Fortunately, N1MM Logger seems to pick it up ok
as long as the zone is pre-filled, like you say. If you have to edit
either the zone or time, it can be easy to get messed up in the heat
of battle.

I wish I could be in the contest but my new antenna is still on the
ground. The antenna crew is scheduled for first thing Tuesday morning.
Can't hardly wait!!!

Bill W6WRT