[RTTY] Anarts exchanges

Claude Du Berger duberger.miousse81 at globetrotter.net
Mon Jun 11 13:31:26 EDT 2007

During the Anarts:
I was not sure anymore if I was
correct to call a station with only (de VE2FK VE2FK)
I was not sure if I should as many  use (UR) and (BK)
I was not sure if I should only send my UTC as 2345
I was not sure if I should forget the rules and send
my CQ Zone before the TIME...
I was not sure if I should CFM with the received exch.
I was not sure if I should repeat the received station
call and say TU plus TNX and 73 at the end...
I was wondering why I have {ENTER} to begin a macro
and only a SPACE at the end...
Had fun
73 de Claude VE2FK