[RTTY] 3B7SP

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Wed Jun 13 14:30:52 EDT 2007

My apologies for transmitting on 3B7SP's frequency this morning on 20 RTTY.
It was unintentional and I should have been more careful. I offer the
following, not as an excuse, but merely an explanation.

I'm using a new rig and I carefully set it up to call 3B7SP split. When
tuning around my calling frequency I unintentionally hit the sync VFO button
on the remote tuning pod. When I saw the up up up by the police after each
of my transmission I knew it wasn't me because I was careful. Imagine my
embarrassment when I realized that it was me.

Again, I'm sorry and I wish I could promise that it won't happen again. But
I've made that promise in the past and have never been able to keep it. I
just must be a bad person so I'll go and hang my head.

BTW in the name of justice, when I finally did get through I was QRM'd out
of the contact and had to keep trying until I got through again.

73 Art W2NRA

"Keep to the code!"

w2nra.com

73 Art W2NRA