[RTTY] 3B7SP

Bill Turner dezrat at copper.net
Wed Jun 13 15:30:22 EDT 2007

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:30:52 -0400, Art Searle W2NRA
<w2nra at optonline.net> wrote:

>Imagine my
>embarrassment when I realized that it was me.

Don't feel bad, It has happened to all of us, and it is not just
careless by the op either. I use a logging program that, until
recently fixed, would turn split off when clicking on a spot. I would
be all set up for split and the next thing I knew, to my horror I saw
I had been calling on simplex for who knows how long. No warning at
all, just goodbye split.

The author of the software has since corrected that, but who knows how
many other traps Murphy has out there?  :-)

Bill W6WRT