[RTTY] Com port PTT keys radio when radio turned on

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 17:17:52 EDT 2007

On 6/13/07, Eric - VE3GSI <ve3gsi at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> Unfortunately there has been an issue with Dell and there lack of support
> for the PTT problem.

> http://www.westmountainradio.com/dtr_dell.htm

Different issue, I think.  Mine doesn't stick on but it does do the
trio of double clicks on the PTT.  No Dells in the radio room.

> There is a 'patch' at Microsoft for the same issue and I think Windows ME? I

The only good patch for Windows ME is an XP (or Linux!) installation
disc.  Of all the crap MS has floated to paying customers over the
years, ME was the worst (note that I have no experience with Vista).

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

"They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin