[RTTY] Com port PTT keys radio when radio turned on

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 13 15:15:33 EDT 2007

Hi Jim,

Unfortunately there has been an issue with Dell and there lack of support
for the PTT problem.

See here:

http://www.westmountainradio.com/dtr_dell.htm

There is a 'patch' at Microsoft for the same issue and I think Windows ME? I
am not sure if that patch would work for you? If you look further around the
West Mountain Radio page you may find the information on the patch.

73 Eric