[RTTY] Re PTT on after starting Windows

Jim McDonald jim at n7us.net
Tue Jun 19 22:57:00 EDT 2007

This is probably unrelated but maybe not.  I get a strange error message
when I try to start various programs, and they won't run on this PC.  One is
Quicken.  I get the same Application Error message: The application failed
to initialize properly (0xc00000034).  Click on OK to terminate the
application.  Preceding the "Application Error" is the program that didn't
run; in the case of Quicken it's qw.exe, but that's just an example.

Any thought from the computer gurus among us would be appreciated.

Jim N7US