[RTTY] CI-V issue

Charles Morrison cfmorris at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 14 12:16:03 EDT 2007

I stand corrected.  The tuner issue that I had was $257.10 plus $40 for
shipping to WA.  So that was $286.10.

The CIV issue to/from Belleview was $195.93, plus $29 for shipping.  So that
was $224.93 total.  $.57 cents in parts and $168 in labor.  Don't know how
to read it, but they "shipped" 8 parts at $21, for a grand total of $168 in
labor.  A bit high in comparison to 57 cents in parts.  :)

Last person who had a CIV problem here in Lafayette sent his Pro2 to Houston
Amateur I think he fixed it for $95 plus shipping.  I did learn that Icom's
return price on Fedex Ground was cheaper then my sending via UPS ground.
I'll use Fedex from now on.  :)

Charlie
KI5XP