[RTTY] BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Graham Ridgeway m5aav at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 14 18:01:26 EST 2007

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 21:15:58 -0000, "John GW4SKA"
<ska at bartg.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Just a reminder about the BARTG test this weekend, a few notes and a request for help.

> Almost all the MixW logs were incorrectly formatted or named .. these were individually edited but will be rejected in future. We get no problems with Writelog, RCK or RTCL logs as long as the correct contest is selected. N1MM has the jury out at the moment.

Probably because nobody has yet discovered [apart from cutting &
pasting] how to make MixW put the Time into the report sent field.

It can be sent OK, but not 'logged'

This is currently under discussion in the MixW group, without too many
helpful answers, it must be said.

73 Graham M5AAV