[RTTY] Rtty contest when Cw contest is on also

k0xu at iowadsl.net k0xu at iowadsl.net
Thu Mar 15 13:34:51 EST 2007

I have had problems on 80 lately with intentional CW QRM. I do listen, I do send
QRLs. But this guy just would not quit, so I moved up the band a ways and he
followed me there. Never did ID, just sent CQs  , etc. I finally moved way up
the band, but when I was S&P later I heard him on top of someone else. The lids
are not limited to any one mode of operation, age group, license class, or
length of time licensed. They are just a fact of life. With the recent squeeze
put on us on 80, we are going to have to learn to get along with one another.
Weekends with both RTTY & CW tests will be a challenge.