[RTTY] Rtty contest when Cw contest is on also

Mike K9MI k9mi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 15 18:00:39 EST 2007

Stop the presses!

That was put in by someone else!  My posting, if  you read it, said "I go to
a frequency and send QRL QRL, DE K9MI?

 I will not doing any name calling, but I was told how wrong that was
shortly after my post showed up. I'm on the QRL? de Call    side of the
fence!

I wish now I had never brought it up if  someone is going to misquote me. I
consider this subject now closed and will delete without reading anymore.  I
thought my operating was in the spirit of ham radio and not just jump on a
frequency like I've seen a great deal in a phone contest.

I'm leaving this group now because if I said what I think, the moderator
wouldn't let it through anyway.

Mike, K9MI