[RTTY] Rtty contest when Cw contest is on also

Byron Lichtenwalner w3wkr at verizon.net
Thu Mar 15 16:18:07 EST 2007

I have found the same thing.  It's not an excuse to start transmitting on
top of them, but when I have been running a freq. for a while, and they find
me, I continue running there, usually with little impact on my rate with
many of the excellent, strong, RTTY I see in our contests.  A nudging of the
beam can also reduce there impact.

Byron, W3WKR