[RTTY] Rtty contest when Cw contest is on also

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 14:28:43 EST 2007

On 3/15/07, Mike K9MI <k9mi at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I have a friend who is an avvid cw contester, and he operates in the low
> power class. He's upset over the recent band changes on 80 meters that
> squeezes us altogether,

Seems to me CW is allowed on every single amateur radio allocation in
the US, save for 219-220 MHz and the 5 60 m SSB channels.

RTTY?  Eh, not so much.  No sympathy from me (save for listening
before you transmit, of course).

--
Peter Laws | N5UWY | plaws0 gmail | Travel by Train!

"They that can give up essential Liberty to
obtain a little temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin