[RTTY] Writelog

k2pal k2pal at optonline.net
Sun Mar 18 14:00:47 EST 2007

Hello Group:
I have a question to Writelog users and owners, as well.
I saw that they made up an upgraded version 10. I paid 30 dollars for upgrade and I did not receive any links where to download and no answer at all. I called him on the telephone many times, left messages, but never heard from K5DJ, Ron never responds either way on email or by phone.
Maybe he is sick or left the country? I am confused what I paid money for? Thank you very much to everyone, who will help me in resolving this situation. 73's Alex K2PAL - unhappy user of Writelog super program, my dear fellows, see you in BARTG Contest!
K2PAL
k2pal at optonline.net