[RTTY] Writelog

Jim McDonald jim at n7us.net
Sun Mar 18 14:34:55 EST 2007

When I renewed in January, using PayPal and the Writelog web site, I got my
email from Ron with the new registration code within a couple of days.  I
had no trouble with the full install of 10.61E and with subsequent updates
on my XP computer.

The email address from Ron in January was Ron Stailey [k5dj at austin.rr.com].

Jim N7US