[RTTY] GlobalQsl is up and running

Paul Gross 4X6UU 4x6uu at globalqsl.com
Tue Mar 27 03:41:40 EST 2007

To all RTTY friends!!

Please take a few minutes of your time to read about a new revolutionary way of QSL'ING.
I refer to you especially, as one who uses computer logging and has no problem to export your records to adif.
We came with a new idea how to make life easier for us contesters and dx-ers.
after each contest we receive hundreds of Qsl cards that are required by first time operators on different bands.
I always answer to Qsl's sent to me. Not every one is on Lotw and many still require paper qsl's.
The idea is best explained on WWW.GLOBALQSL.COM but I will try to add a few words.
All you need to do is subscribe to GlobalQsl service, and download a graphic editor from the site and design your own Qsl.
You can add up to 10 different calls to your main call (like 4X6UU/M, 4X6UU/LH, 4X6UU/P,or contest call 4X2Z)
and design a different look for each call.
As you finished these, you can buy printing credits for your Qsl's and upload your outgoing Qsl list as an Adif file.
The cards will be printed in color both sides in the best digital quality and laminated. For each call-sign you have,
you upload it's adif file. The details of the qso will be printed by us on the upper right corner of the card,
up to 5 qso's for each call!! This way you can send 5 bands confirmation on a single card.
You can find an example at  http://www.globalqsl.com/images/show/samples/back/BACK0012.JPG
Now comes the best part. From the moment you uploaded your adif file and confirmed the printing, you can forget them.
We print the cards and send them to the referent qsl bureau or to the Qsl manager's bureau if the Via field
of the qso is filled.
Our system will inform you automatically if you uploaded a Qso to a country that has no Qsl bureau and the
via field has no Manager.
So no Qsl's will remain in our system ever.
Also you can find reports of your outgoing Qsl status and your incoming Qsl's that were printed by GlobalQsl.
Think about this:
No more Qsl print ordering .
No more hand writing or labels printing and sticking hundreds of Qsl's.
Changing the look of your Qsl can be done anytime.
>From the moment you upload a new look , your next cards will be printed with it.
No more running or sending by mail packages to the local Qsl Bureau.
All these is done by us automatically.
And all this for a very reasonable price .

So please consider to subscribe to GlobaQsl and start printing your cards the new way.
If you find our system good for you, please feel free to let your friends know about us , post this letter on your forums
or forward it to other amateurs.

Best regards and hope to see you in the future on my screen

Sincerly Paul 4X6UU.
             Paul Gross 4X6UU
Executive Committee - Treasurer  and Inventory -
            Israel Amateur Radio Club
E-mail: 4x6uu at globalqsl.com
           4x6uu at iarc.org
           paulg at actcom.net.il