[RTTY] DX Convention, for RTTY

Jeff Stai jds at twistedoak.com
Tue Mar 27 13:13:01 EST 2007

Thanks for the response so far! Two answers to questions posed:

1. There is no RTTY topic on the program this year. (We are considering doing one for RTTY
contesting during the Contest Dinner next year.)

2. Yes, we are proposing a RTTY dinner at the same time as the saturday banquet. Friday night is
already booked solid with several special interest dinners (including one I manage), and Ed and I
felt it might be more fun to pass on the regular banquet and its general interest topic (a
DXpedition report) to do something more specific for RTTY.

73! - jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai               jds at twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/
Winery Blog             http://www.elbloggotorcido.com/