[RTTY] Contest Dinner at DX Convention in Visalia (update)

Jeff Stai jds at twistedoak.com
Thu Mar 29 20:37:20 EST 2007

hi - I'd like to thank everyone who has already registered for the Contest Dinner on Friday April
27! Just two things:

1. Please be sure to use the reservation form! If you email your reservation my spam filters may eat
your email. The form is here and it is easy and quick:

http://www.mldxcc.com/contestdinner2007.html

2. Please make sure your email is correct when you fill out the form. I will use that email to send
your QSL, er, confirmation.

Remember, you MUST make a reservation in advance to be sure of getting a seat. If you
show up the day of the event with no reservation you MIGHT get a seat - please note that I had to
turn away people last year.

Our speaker this year will be Tim Duffy K3LR, and he will be telling us all about his "K3LR
Superstation".

Please forward this message to any potential attendees, club mailing lists, etc.

thanks & 73 - jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai               jds at twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/
Winery Blog             http://www.elbloggotorcido.com/