[RTTY] RTTY WAS Honor Roll - new form (alpha test)

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu Mar 29 22:28:23 EST 2007

I think the new list is working "well enough" that I've superseded the old
list.  I'll work on back-filling the old data into the new page over the
weekend.  I'm also going to add some more entry field validation (make sure
callsign in UPPER case, date in correct format, etc.).

    http://hamradio.ad1c.us/rtty_was.shtml

If your data is already on the new list and is incorrect, please re-enter it
(using the same callsign as is on the new list, so the old record gets
replaced).

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us