[RTTY] WAE Contest

Barry Murrell zs2ez at axxess.co.za
Fri Nov 9 13:23:33 EST 2007

Hi All

Contrary to earlier plans, I WILL now be active during the WAE Contest this
weekend - inexplicably my boss has given me Saturday and Sunday afternoons
off!! (without me even asking!!) Still have to work both mornings (as per
usual) but I reckon I must be fated to operate some RTTY this weekend!!

As I have never played with QTCs before, it will be very experimental; I
will not be asking for QTCs generally, but the N1MM software seems to be
quite user-friendly, so will try to send some QTCs when I encounter strong
signals. Please be patient with me - this is something VERY new for me!

Hope to give some of my regular friends some useful points over the
weekend!!

73 de Barry Murrell ZS2EZ
(EX ZR2DX / ZR6DXB)
KF26TA - Port Elizabeth,South Africa