[RTTY] FW: QSC's

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 9 15:05:30 EST 2007

Thanks to those who replied to my question, KE1JF, W0RAA AND K0IDT. Of
course, the  SQTC window will not come up if you don't have anything in the
log to send. A prime example of my asking before I really thought it out. I
put 16 calls in the log and it worked ok. It also reminded me that the NA
continent calls could not be sent. I will have very limited time for this
contest, but will try to give out a few points.

73  Dick   KS0M