[RTTY] LoTW - contesting

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sun Nov 18 13:31:27 EST 2007

QSL about the availability of internet access for some DXers, but remember direct internet access is not required to partcipate in LoTW. A station can create an encoded log file using tQSL and copy the *.tq8 to diskette or CD. Send this to a QSL manager, friend, or relative with internet access and have them upload the file on you behalf.

It's a little more hassle, but "do-able".

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN