[RTTY] IC-756

Vladimir Sidorov vs_otw at rogers.com
Thu Nov 29 18:46:37 EST 2007

Noel,

I used to use the IC-756 for RTTY extensively. I did well, indeed.
As I do all kinds of contesting, CW/SSB/RTTY, I have installed 2 x 250 Hz CW
filters. The IC-756 allows to "fool" itself around with filters, meaning,
the sharp CW filters can be called, RTTY filters in the local menu, and they
can be used for RTTY, as well. It's quite tricky to adjust PBT for these
filters, but when it's done, 2 x 250 filters perform just great.

If any more questions, feel free to contact me directly.

73,
Vladimir VE3IAE

---