[RTTY] Soundcard Query

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Tue Oct 16 10:56:17 EDT 2007

Glad it worked for you. I ran into this problem a couple years ago.
After installing an additional card, the original one disappeared
from the hardware devices list. Compaq tech support had no help for
me, and told me it was NOT POSSIBLE to run two cards simultaneously -
got this at two different levels of Compaq tech support! Many months
later it occurred to me to  see what options were available in BIOS
and discovered the "switch" there. Both cards have worked fine ever since.

Jerry W4UK