[RTTY] Reflector

Schmidt-Eutingen joheschmidt at gmx.de
Wed Oct 17 03:26:13 EDT 2007

Hy all,

thanks heaven my E-Mail programm provides an erase button.

So, I got rid of (for this time) 16 messages about SO1R/SO2R rather quick.

Remember: to achieve an echo you have to have an reflector!!!

And I am not willing to be such!

Apologies for my not to good  english, but I hope I could bring it to the point.

BTW  I have learned a lot about RTTY, reading e-mail's on this reflector, and wish to thank
sincerely all those who provided so much usefull information.

One of the "small pistols" in RTTY-contesting

vy 73 Heinz DK7UM (ex EP3HS