[RTTY] GU0SUP JARTS

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Mon Oct 22 11:57:16 EDT 2007

I have often wondered how closely we can operate without interfering.
I have excellent receive filters (SDR-1000 and 756PRO3) and won't
usually hear a clean station close to me, but he might hear me if his
filters are not as good. I think in the usual case, as long as his
Space is at least 200-250 Hz lower than my Mark, I can live with him,
but I wonder how it looks from his end.

Jerry W4UK