[RTTY] Country??

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Oct 22 16:06:53 EDT 2007

--- Phil Cooper <pcooper at guernsey.net> wrote:

> Worked 9M50MP in JARTS, and Writelog doesn't know the country.
> Two questions:
> 1.	What country IS 9M50MP (9M2 or 9M6??)
> 2.	How do you assign a country in Writelog if it doesn't know it?

Hi Phil,

I'm 99.44% certain it counts as 9M2 (only one 9M50 call that I know of has been
used from 9M6).  I'll publish an update to WL_CTY.DAT in next day or so.  If
you can't wait, edit your WL_CTY.DAT to add the 9M50 prefix to 9M2, then you
need to run the Writelog program to re-make the country files.  After you do
this,  restart Writelog and re-load your log, and I think you can rescore it.

If they are accepting Cabrillo logs, this is all a moot point.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/0, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us