[RTTY] 160m RTTY Activity Nights

IronmanY2k IronmanY2K at triathlete.com
Mon Oct 22 22:37:39 EDT 2007

Ed, it is legal to operate RTTY on any portion of the 160m band.  In general for the US we work from 1.800-1.810Mhz.  But if you want to try and work some EU and SA then you will have to go above 1.838Mhz.  I would recommend we meet on around 1.838 - 1.843Mhz at around 0200Z on Wed, Thu and Sunday.

I will look for you there and any other stations that want to give 160m RTTY a try and I will spot all stations I hear.

73, Jim
AD6WL

Ed Steeble esteeble at sc.rr.com
Sun Oct 21 20:58:20 EDT 2007