[RTTY] Flex decodes two rtty sigs simultaneoulsy

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Tue Oct 23 16:08:00 EDT 2007

This is neat. Art gave me the clues how to do this.
I use DXLabs WinWarbler for digital.
Using a standalone version of MMTTY and using WinWarbler/MMTTY I can have
two versions of MMTTY open.
Each copying a different rtty signal with no interference between them.
VFOA is on Left Channel, VFOB is on Right Channel with Mono/Stereo enabled.
Glad I have a very fast computer as it's running PWSDR at 40.6 cpu. LOL

So far, I can only transmit on the vfo controlled by WinWarbler
So for split, I would have to listen to the dx station on vfob and try to
find the qsx frequency on vfoa for transmitting.

Learning something new with Flex every day.

This could really be interesting when I get that 2nd receiver when it comes
online.
I could be tuning multiple freq on two bands....simultaneoulsy
This could really feed the SO2R debate to the MAX.
Single OP FOUR RADIOS

Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!