[RTTY] WAEDC RTTY contest

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Mon Oct 29 08:51:00 EST 2007

Hello one and all,

The WAEDC RTTY Contest will soon be upon us, and as this is the contest with
QTC's, you might wish to read more about QTC traffic and how to handle it on
my web page:
www.guernsey.net/~pcooper/waedc.html

Currently, this page does not cover QTC's with N1MM, RCKLog or MixW, as I do
not use those programs, and cannot give a decent explanation of how they
work.

If anyone has a simple guide for these programs that I can add to my
website, then please send it to me and I will include it, along with credit
for the author.

The current web page does let you know what QTC's are, and what they look
like and how to make the most of this contest by handling them.

Running WAEDC without handling QTC's is a bit like running a contest without
multipliers, so please do give them a go!

WAEDC RTTY is on 10/11 November, and you can find out more by checking out
www.rttycontseting.com

73 all, and enjoy the fun!

Phil GU0SUP