[RTTY] Suggestion for JARTS 2008

7L4IOU ncb02761 at nifty.com
Mon Oct 29 23:01:05 EST 2007

Hi Friends

I don't know about U.S. situation.
However, it's still complicated in JA.
I got the license of the call area 4 here in Tokyo (area 1 as general).
Therefore, I hesitates to add excessive and unnecessary "/1".

About an automatic direction display.
It is not always the short pass. :-)
There are light and shadow in the all things.
Which do you choose?

73 Hisami 7L4IOU at JA1-Area