[RTTY] FSK interface

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Sep 7 14:29:23 EDT 2007

--- Jerry Flanders <jeflanders at comcast.net> wrote:

> It is surprising that interface makers don't try to add features to
> the basic circuit to improve their market standing. Feature
> competition usually helps sell your product.

I knew that when I built my N1RCT-style interface in 1999, I would not want to
change it once I finished.  I made darn sure that it did FSK, PTT and CW, and
would work with CT and Writelog.  One serial port, either three or four
transistors.  The additional time and cost of adding that one transistor for CW
was minuscule compared to what it would have cost had I needed to re-open the
interface to add it.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/0, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us