[RTTY] thanks

Larry ,n6hpx_du1 Philippines n6hpx_du1 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 22:19:09 EDT 2007

   Thanks for the comments on this and will be looking more into using the FSK I am running an Icom 706mk2 radio and have used the BPSK when I was home so I want to try other modes as much as possible. Thanks again.

  Larry,n6hpx/du1

  www.qrz.com/n6hpx
  Amatuer Radio station:n6hpx/du1
  cell numbers:639156485642 manila
  cell numbers:disconnected singapore
  Member:ARRL,PARL,
  6mTclub,Pinoyhams,DOS # 475
  VISITOR:KTWR,AWR Guam,FEBC Saipan,Hario WW2 Antenna Transmit Japan
  monitoring:
  simplex:146.520,147.570 mhz,PARA 144.740 mhz
  repeaters:wd6app 145.320 mhz,SANDRA 146.640 mhz
  repeaters:dx1L,dx1hb,dx1par,AH2G
  BSPK31:20m and 40m
  ->>>Element 1:I support morse code testing at 5 wpm on Extra class<<<-