[RTTY] CQ-Contest SO2R

Michael Keane K1MK k1mk at alum.mit.edu
Sat Sep 15 11:56:49 EDT 2007

At 11:08 AM 9/15/2007, Bill Turner wrote:
> [...]

The objection that I hear is to the idea of an SO2R category which is
distinct from the historically unlimited SO category rather than
adding an SO1R category as a restricted form of SO.

>Make of that what you will,

As long as the difference between proposing an SO2R category versus
an SO1R category is not seen as more than a trivial semantic
distinction, then Joe, Charlie, et al. are right... Here we go again. :-)

73,
Mike K1MK

Michael Keane K1MK
k1mk at alum.mit.edu