[RTTY] CQ-Contest SO2R

Joseph Lutz kwz99 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 18 19:00:45 EDT 2007

Hi Jack,

   What say I go up into my loft and bring down one of my C64's - have the
AEA COM Pakratt 64 cartridge here on my desk.  Maybe we can start a
new category!!   I got 'bitten' by rtty while in Portugal - that is where I
also switched from paper logging - to pc [the C64] - since then it has
been all downhill!!  I, like you, compete against myself - and of course
with the age adding on, seeing if I can make it for the entire contest.
On a side note - I want to apologize to the RTTY group for my
terrible rtty operating these last 2 months.  I was off due to operation
and when I tried the first couple of contest I was doing it on my laptop
and I did not realize that I had [2] mmtty's on it and it had periods of
'doing it's on thing' - have switch back to the desktop and the last
test seemed to work like it should.  Hope to cu in the test - Good Luck
to all!.
73,
JOE W7LPF
Ex: W7ZQV/KG6 - W7LPF/DU2 - CT1DKG/CR7DKG - HB9IBA
MGR: 4L1DA