[RTTY] CQ-Contest SO2R

Mike Brown k9mi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 20 13:43:13 EDT 2007

This is the internet, not amateur radio. And I sure don't see that many
"self endorsements" from N6TR, W4TV, K7LXC, Ron and Wayne with WriteLog
anyway. If they did, so what? I think you have some kind of misconseption
these guys are getting rich selling these things? I seriously have my
doubts.

Seriously, how could we bitch when so much of the software on the internet
is free now. With CT and N1MM, a person doesn't have to spend a penny. Same
way with MMTTY.

Should Ten Tec remove their used list they put on the reflector when it's
time comes?

Anybody got a shovel handy? This horse needs burried.

K9MI sitting here wondering why I'm bothering to waste my keystrokes.