[RTTY] Working ones self?

ns5b at comcast.net ns5b at comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 18:01:31 EDT 2008

Had a funny question asked from a friend of mine and wanted to know how you would answer. I told him I would see what responses I received and get back to him. He laughed and said he would be interested to see what others thought about it.

He said he had 2 radios, 2 antennas, and 2 PC's....both set up to run RTTY. One on one side of the room, the other, on the other side of the room. His question was...if he had both radios working split, and both PC's open with MMTTY (or your favorite) running on each one....could he work himself and get credit?  He said he would have to physically move from one radio/pc to the other across the room, but wanted to know if he could.

Can you work yourself?