[RTTY] W7LD RTTY #578

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 23:55:19 EDT 2008

Jack - Congrats!

In case of PSK-31 mode (I am not very active there) I think you will get the
same award DIGITAL on the top and PSK-31 on the bottom (not sure about the
serial number separate for PSK-31- maybe you get the same award with higher
s/n, hihi - I do not know)

I will meet guys from ARRL DXCC in Dayton. Want to ask them some questions
from myself and alsi ask them to clarify this Digital modes/serial
numbers...

Meanwhile, you can hunt now towards DXCC RTTY Jack! In LoTW, of course...

73's Andrei NP3D