[RTTY] rig recomendations

Bill Turner dezrat at copper.net
Tue Apr 29 07:07:40 EDT 2008

I agree with Andrei. I have owned both the '850 and '870 and they are
both great RTTY radios. I would give the edge to the '870 due to its
built-in digital filters, but either one will do a great job.

If you don't mind spending a bit more, the IC-756 Pro3 is my all time
favorite due mainly to its built-in spectrum scope. Once you use that
feature, you won't want to be without it.

73, Bill W6WRT