[RTTY] Dell Outlet

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 14:04:24 EST 2008

Guys,

How do you like this HP? New one for $450 or so.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=xp+pro+desktop+computers&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=10768952872111950869&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&resnum=3&ct=result#ps-sellers

Also, I do not quite understand what means:
" Windows Vista Business / XP Professional downgrade"?
Any reconfiguration or setups are neccessary?

--
73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D